About heat maps
Power Map ® is using Heat Maps technics to qualified relationships between people.
A heat map is a two-dimensional representation of data in which values are represented by colors. A simple heat map provides an immediate visual summary of information. More elaborate heat maps allow the viewer to understand complex data sets.
There can be many ways to display heat maps, but they all share one thing in common -- they use color to communicate relationships between data values that would be would be much harder to understand if presented numerically in a spreadsheet.
How Heat Maps are used in poWer map ?poWer Map application’s heat map system is based on four colors to represent the relationships :
• Grey : no information or don’t know
• Red : negative or oppose relationship
• Orange / Yellow : ambiguous situation
• Green : positive or good relationships
This heat map codification is used to draw :
• Relationships between the user and its client
• Relationships between the company that employs the user and its client
• Relationships between the client and the competitors of the user
• Relationships between people within the client organization